An apology

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by prinx_atlas, Feb 6, 2020.

1. prinx_atlas

prinx_atlas New Member

Your Username: agnes99 (formerly prinx_atlas)
    Punishment you have been given: perm ban
    Did you break this rule?: Yes
    Your defense:

It was selfish of me to do it. I was in a very bad mental state at the time. That lashed out on the server, and it should not have. I am deeply sorry for what I did, and I take full responsibilty. At the time, I thought I was standing up for a friend, but in reality, I was being immature and selfish.

On taking full responsibilty, I would also like to say that the actions were 100% on me. I was the one that had the idea of griefing, and I was the one that hyped the three other people involved up to do it. I was the one that asked Ecticste to help blow up my base. However, the builds of M3rlin are not entirely on me, but I still had responsibilty for what it led to. Making those symbols were not my idea, but had I not hyped them up, it would not have happended. I do not endorse that ideology, nor the use of the symbol for humouristic purposes.

Since then, I have gotten better, and I have seeked medical help for my depression among many other mental issues it evolved into. Now I can see how irresponsible it was of me to do what I did, and I can ensure you that I am getting help.

#1 prinx_atlas, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  2. prinx_atlas

prinx_atlas New Member

I fixed the format