Accepted I was banned?

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Ghoul_Calyx, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghoul_Calyx

Ghoul_Calyx New Member

Your Username: Ecticste
    Punishment you have been given: ban for a nsfw build
    Did you break this rule?: That I'm aware of? No.
    Your defense: From what I gathered, a ban lasts a week, and i logged on today claiming I had 4 days left, which means I was away when the ban happened and I have no clue what I could've build that might've gotten me banned. If it was something on creative, there is a chance it was my step brother (only a couple of times he has used my account) or a friend (introducing her to minecraft and servers) but if it was on survival, then I have no clue to what it was, nor do think it was actually NSFW. I always try to keep my builds looking PG, as well as my behaviour. I do not want to claim a mod has made a mistake, but the fact this is my first (to my knowledge) "mess up" this does feel very much like a possible mistake.
    Any extra comments or supporting evidence: I'm more in shock then anything as I always try to follow the rules and keep nsfw out of the server. I hope this gets sorted out, and at the very least I get told what I apparently did wrong. I know all the mods work hard and I do truly hope this gets sorted out soon. Thank you.

2. Ghoul_Calyx

Ghoul_Calyx New Member

I have been informed that this was on creative, for which makes me wonder if it was my stepbrother or my friend. Ill 100% take the punishment necessary but I'd like to know what it was that got me banned.

3. hails

Admin Events Team

Hey Ghoul!

I was the person who banned you. You were banned for building a phallic object on someone's plot in creative. Taking into consideration, you are a long-time player with no previous issues with rules, I've decided to unban you. In the future, please be careful when letting other people on your account.

Regards,
    starryhails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.