• The server is currently undergoing some exciting changes. Find out what you can expect by relaunch here!

I'm 4CV!

4CV

Posted
My IGN: 4CV
Other names that I go by: That guy over there, 4, whatever you want lol I can't remember my IG nickname and I change it a good amount
My age: 16
Languages I can speak/learning: English, OK w/ Spanish
5 facts about me:
- I'm gayer than a boomerang
- Animal Crossing New Horizons is literally my bae
- I like reading but only really niche and specific things
- I watch more Netflix (and now Hulu) shows than you could literally imagine
- I talk too much about my LD Debate team at school and the stuff I'm learning for it b/c it's super interesting to me and I can't get myself to shut up even if I sound super egotistical (I'm sorry I can't help myself)
A question I get asked a lot: "Who asked?"
Biggest pet peeve: People who I don't want to talk to who keep texting which makes me feel like I have to respond
Favourite thing to do: Rant
How did I find LGBT Empire?: I was looking for a place to talk about my sexuality after the community I used to be a part of for a bit over a year just shut down basically, I didn't have anywhere b/c I was in the closet (not anymore as of Valentine's day this year) and I found this place on google
Cool skill about me: I can play the drums
Dream job: Lawyer
Favourite gamemode: Survival
Ways to contact me: Discord: MemeKicker197#7276
Personal goal on the server: I really want to make a coffeeshop on the server that will make it so that I'll never have to leave it b/c it will fully sustain me w/ food and it'll look cool plus it'd be a cool place to talk, plus other people could do the same b/c I always find myself more interested in talking than in "playing minecraft" per se

NekoSweets

Posted
I love how you added a personal goal of yours for the server! :D

Incenza

Admin
Posted
Hi, 4CV!

I'm the same way with reading. If I'm not interested in something put in front of me, I can't even motivate myself to read it. I'm glad you were able to come out this past Valentine's Day and I'm very glad you felt that LGBT Empire was a safe enough place for you. That's honestly what this community is all about.

Welcome to the forums!

About Us

We are LGBT Empire, a 1.15.2 network server with an active and friendly LGBTQ+ community of staff and players! We strive to provide you with a relaxing, fun, and inclusive environment for you and your friends to play Minecraft.

Donate

If you love LGBT Empire and what we have to offer, please consider donating to help support us create a more, higher quality server!