• The server is currently undergoing some exciting changes. Find out what you can expect by relaunch here!

Before Posting Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incenza

Admin
Posted
Welcome to the introductions section of the forums. Here, players are encouraged to introduce themselves to the rest of the community. We strive to be a safe and inclusive environment for everybody, so there's no need to feel judged here. After you post an introduction, definitely consider saying hello to other members - you never know what relationships might form!

If you're unsure of how to introduce yourself or perhaps you're just a little shy, consider using the following format to get yourself out of the comfort zone.
  • Other names that I go by:
  • Preferred pronouns:
  • My age:
  • Where I am from:
  • Languages I can speak/learning:
  • 5 facts about me:
  • A question I get asked a lot:
  • Biggest pet peeve:
  • Favorite thing to do:
  • How I found LGBT Empire:
  • Cool skill about me:
  • Dream job:
  • Favorite game mode:
  • Anything else super cool about me:
Template or not, remember that there's no right or wrong way to do introductions. Only say what you're comfortable with and, most importantly, just have fun with it! We can't wait to meet all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

We are LGBT Empire, a 1.15.2 network server with an active and friendly LGBTQ+ community of staff and players! We strive to provide you with a relaxing, fun, and inclusive environment for you and your friends to play Minecraft.

Donate

If you love LGBT Empire and what we have to offer, please consider donating to help support us create a more, higher quality server!