Mute Appeal?

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by seanTheResidence, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seanTheResidence

seanTheResidence New Member

This happened a long time ago, but here's a new reason why I find this extremely unfair.

Your Username: seanTheResidence
    Punishment you have been given: A mute which ended up being an unknown length of time
    Did you break this rule?: I find bias in the rules and I don't think I broke the rules.
    Your defense:
    - I was punished for calling a member of my own system, a man who shares my own body, a himbo, and again was punished for it, while a helper, seen below, can say it just fine in the chat, and not have any punishment applied.
    - We were punished unfairly also because of a subject Lars was talking about when he obviously deleted the offending link, providing a completely SFW "tl;dr" version of the article, and then was reprimanded despite following what the mod said, which was removing the offending link to the wikipedia article.
    - Staff in chat have been able to talk explicitly about being a "top" or "bottom" (or "verse") in bed late at night, which I have personally witnessed, calling each other things like "pillow princess" or a "bottom twink".
    Any extra comments or supporting evidence:

[​IMG]

2. hails

Admin Events Team

Hello Sean!
    First, I'd like to mention that you are not banned from Empire's MC server nor the discord. You were muted in the discord and chose to leave.

You were not muted for your use of the word "himbo" as that is not an offensive word. You were muted for ignoring a staff member when they asked you to not speak about bestiality, which is what putting human reproductive fluids in animals is, even if it is for medical purposes. On top of this, you have continually been warned for typing large discord messages that are not in line with what is going on in in-game chat and makes it difficult for other people to follow MC discussions.

Again, you are not banned on Empire, so you can rejoin. However, if we are not the community for you, I understand and I wish you all the best in your future servers as well as life.

Warmest Regards,
    starryhails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.