Denied Permanent Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Izzy, Nov 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzy

Izzy New Member

User: CaptainCronch

Punishment: Banned for I think some form of griefing?

Did you break this rule: Not that I'm aware of, I'll explain in format

Defense: I actually haven't logged onto this server in a few weeks or so? since school started back up for me, but was planning on going back and playing again with friends when I was hit with a ban. I clicked the link and the image response for "reason banned" was that I broke a bookshelf somewhere, which I assume means I must have been like griefing other people's stuff. The problem is when I say "I" I mean my account, which my younger siblings have access too. Long story that doesn't need to be fleshed out here in a forum, we wanted Minecraft for PC a while back but we only have one computer the family all shares, so we had to take turns on this account like anything we do on the computer. I didn't grief anyone's things while playing here so I think it may have been my sibling if anything.

Extra comments: I've really enjoyed playing on this server and was hoping to get back into it since I'm nearing a break in school, and I genuinely apologize if miscommunication between a sibling and I harmed someone on this server. Having a space to have fun and play Minecraft on a server that is safe for me and does not welcome homophobic trolls is really important to me, and thus I would never destroy someone's stuff here. That being said I understand the need to be strict on any kind of rule-breaking. As it happened I talked to my sibling and though they deny griefing (they're twelve, I wouldn't expect them to be really mature for these things, especially since I was upset) I've had and am having conversations with them about following rules and have even talked to my parents regarding this particular incident. Again I sincerely apologize for any damage my sibling's actions and my carelessness may have caused, and I am willing to work with admin/mods and do whatever I need to do in order to be let back into the server and help with any in-game damages. I've tried to word this really nice and formally/articulately but in the end I'm just really sorry, really sad, and want to remedy this and have effective communication in order to ensure myself hopeful renewed access to such an amazing space and all players/admin the same kind of protected space. Thank you guys very much for working with me. :)

2. Wigche

Admin

Hello,

I will revise your ban to 4 days from now, as I should have only banned you for 7 days for the minor grief.

However, in the future, you should take more caution with who you let access the server with your Minecraft account.

You may return after the time is up. We look forward to your renewed presence.

Best,

Wigche
    Admin
    LGBT Empire

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.