Pride Skin Contest! - Submissions Open Until the 23rd of June!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Razzy, May 31, 2019.

1. Razzy

It's June! That means Pride!
    What does Pride, mean to you?
    For Pride Month we are doing a very simple skin competiton! The aim of the game is to create a skin that represents you and what pride means to you! Be as original and creative as you like, feel free to explain your decisions on your submission!

The Rules:

1. The skin MUST be original
    2. The skin MUST be related to pride in some form
    3. Server rules in terms of offensive language, racism, homophobia, transphobia etc. apply
    To submit your entry simply:
    1. Create your skin
    2. Take screenshots of your skin, in game, in F5 mode of both the front and the back
    3. Return to this forum post
    4. In the replies, upload your screenshots of the skin - also add any explanation behind your choices on the skin
    5. Click post!
    The prizes are:

1st Place: $500,000 in game currency
    2nd Place: $250,000 in game currency
    3rd Place: $100,000 in game currency
    Submissions close on the 23rd of June 2019

Myself (Razzy) and Ashidaii will be judging the skins between the 24th and 29th of June.

See below for other player's entries if you need an example of how to submit your entry.

An example of a pride skin would be:

[​IMG]
    The winners will be announced on the 30th of June 2019
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. intritus

intritus New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Notch Is A Thot
    modelled by intritus (donnie!)
    representing trans & bi pride through cool looking hair, bracelets and general outfit palette; the band-aids represent my willingness to throw down with terfs & phobes at any given moment. happy pride month everyone! have fun!​

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. smallmoths

smallmoths New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

for me, pride is about being who you genuinely are, and not being shamed for it! which for me, is a little bi goblin :) happy pride month gamers!! ily all :p

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rk8oo

rk8oo New Member

2019-06-01_18.51.32.png 2019-06-01_18.51.43.png

trans herobrine rights!!! this skin is trans icon herobrine showing that trans men can be anything! even semi-corporeal inter-dimensional all powerful beings with epic flower crowns!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. ZackTheSunshine

ZackTheSunshine New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My pride skin entry was inspired by Greek mythology and the Goddess Arke! She is the Goddess of the second rainbow, twin sister to Iris, and is known for having iridescent eyes and rainbow wings! In mythology, Arke is often overshadowed by her sister, but she found a way to fulfill herself, and (through a friend's personal headcanon) she's accepted by her sister and broken bonds fixed.
    So I designed my skin to look like me with these features of Arke for the obvious rainbow theme. But also to show that even though you may be "looked down on" for whatever reason -- lgbt+, mental illness, autism, etc -- you can always persevere and find your happy end :>

Screenshots were taken by ign HoodieBlue!!! here's a few extra because they're really pretty ♡♡♡
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Lesbian_Bean

Lesbian_Bean New Member

upload_2019-6-7_10-19-37.png
    upload_2019-6-7_10-20-25.png I put these in horribly, but still! This is based as best as I could get it off of the original pride flag, with the pink stripe.

7. StellariTV

StellariTV Member

8. Puffles

Puffles New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Pride month skin from the depths of the underworld! It is a creature that is Not-Garfield that will show up and stare at you when you sleep if you don't think ace/aro people are valid :D

9. wiitchpunk

wiitchpunk New Member

skin contest 1.PNG skin contest 2.PNG skin contest 3.PNG
    here's my entry!
    i wanted to do something with the lesbian flag, since being a lesbian is a big part of my identity, and i love the flag! i used the flag as the shirt, but i also tried to incorporate the colours elsewhere in the design. if you'd like, you can see a full turnaround of this skin here:
    https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/13094597/*******-pride/