so it occurs to me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SunnyHobbit, Feb 14, 2020.

1. SunnyHobbit

SunnyHobbit New Member

It occurred to me today that after god knows how long I've been on this server (I think at least a couple months), I have yet to do an introduction post.

My name is Sunny, ign is SunnyHobbit. I just turned 25 in January, and I'm in my final year of schooling. I will be graduating in December with a bachelors in mathematics and secondary education. Hopefully this time next year I will be teaching in my own classroom. (If anybody has trouble in maths, let me know I'd be happy to help!)

My favorite build style is probably medieval, BUT I very recently started trying out a modern style and I so far really enjoy it. Unfortunately modern style builds are very expensive >.<

I am currently frequenting survival 1 right now the most, as I work to finish my current build. I'm in the middle of building a mega tree, and I would say I'm maybe 1/3 done? Maybe. And that's probably stretching it.

But anyways I absolutely love this server and I love everybody I've met so far, and I hope to continue making new friends!