Accepted Staff Application: Boopintroop

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kaylin Stepp-Mize, Jul 31, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaylin Stepp-Mize

Helper

Application Form

Minecraft Username: Boopintroop
    Previous Username(s): Elfy__
    Discord Username/Numbers: boopintroop#9124
    Timezone and Country: CTZ USA
    Are you able to record and upload to Youtube: No
    Past Punishments: None
    Why are you applying?: To help out on the server.
    Any past experiences?: No

Scenario Questions

1. Your friend is asking you to spawn in some items for them. What do you say?
    • No. Even if they are my friend I shouldn't abuse my command abilities.
    2. You see a few of our players having a disagreement. How do you approach this situation?
    • Talk to both of the players and hear both of their sides. Once hearing both sides of the story, use my better judgement to decide who was in the wrong. If they still disagree or complain, calmly explain to them why I came to my decision and remind them politely about my role and job as a peace maker.
    3. You notice another staff member abusing their permissions in some way. What do you do next?
    • Take screenshots of the actions and present them to a senior mod or someone in a higher position.
    4. Somebody is asking you a question in chat but you don’t know the answer. What is your next step?
    • If I don't know the answer, i'll ask if the helper discord chat for help.
    5. You have punished someone on the server, they're now calling you abusive. How do you react?
    • Calmly, it doesn't matter how I react because if they were doing something wrong and they were punished, then that should be the end of it. If it continues and begins bothering or riling up other people, I'll get another mod or helper to help me calm down and control the situation.
    6. Something has happened on the server and everyone is spamming and freaking out. What do you do?
    • Completely mute the chat and send out a broadcast message telling everyone that the situation is being handled and that it doesn't need to be talked about anymore and if anyone has any questions or concerns that they can personally message me but to keep it out of the main chat.

2. YouthInRevolt

Owner

Hey there @Kaylin Stepp-Mize !

After going through your application with the rest of the Management team we have decided to accept your application and you will be starting off as a Helper of the server starting from today!

// Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.