Accepted Staff Application - Crystal_Queer_

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MoosieMoo, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoosieMoo

Helper

Minecraft Username:
    Crystal_Queer_

Previous Username(s):
    https://namemc.com/search?q=crystal_queer_

Discord Username/Numbers:
    MoosieMoo#1902

Timezone and Country:
    EST / United States of America, however, I'm quite used to GMT+10.

Are you able to record and upload to Youtube:
    Yes I am.

Past Punishments:
    None.

Why are you applying?:
    I've always loved LGBT Empire, and ever since I've started playing it- it's always been such a wonderful environment for so many players. I'd love to, once again, have the opportunity to help the server, and its users, grow and unlock their full potential in life. I'd love to see how the server will continue to grow, and to be there no matter what.

Any past experiences?:
    Yes! I used to be a Helper on the server. Due to medical issues, I resigned, and haven't been active since.

--
    1. Your friend is asking you to spawn in some items for them. What do you say?

Politely tell them that no, I cannot, will not, and refuse to spawn in some items for them. If its a case where their items were lost due to server or client related issues, I would tell them to please bring it up with an Admin, or one of the developers. I don't wish for anyone to have an unfair advantage against others, no matter the relation.

2. You see a few of our players having a disagreement. How do you approach this situation?

With extreme caution and care. If its a situation where the argument is between each other- and doesn't require staff intervention, I'll just keep an eye on it- however, if its grown to be a problem where staff intervention would be needed, I would approach with care, and try to understand all sides of the argument, before coming up with a solution to diffuse it.

3. You notice another staff member abusing their permissions in some way. What do you do next?

If its an accidental scenario (Rare, but, completely possible), I would warn them against it, and try to help them understand that no, this isn't right, and no- they're not allowed to do that, no matter the rank. If they don't stop, or if they were fully aware of their abuse, I would begin gathering evidence. Whether I need to record, take screenshots, or talk to people who either were affected or saw what had happened, I'd continue to gather evidence. Once I had enough, I would bring it to an Admin+, and report my findings.

4. Somebody is asking you a question in chat but you don’t know the answer. What is your next step?

I would tell them that I'm not too certain on an answer, but I'll try to find one for them. Whether it be through Google, another staff member, or another player- I'll try my best to assist anyone who needs me. If I'm not able to find or come up with an answer, I'll direct them to someone who may know the answer, or to a higher staff member.

5. You have punished someone on the server, they're now calling you abusive. How do you react?

Kindly tell them that I respect their opinion, and defend myself. I'd most likely tell them that if they had an issue with me being abusive, whether to players- or by using commands, that they should immediately take it up with another staff member. In that case, I would gather more evidence (Aside from the amount needed to initially punish said player), to give to the staff to show that no, I have not, and will not, abuse my position in any means.

6. Something has happened on the server and everyone is spamming and freaking out. What do you do?

First, I'd try to calm down the players, or at least a few- once I've done that, I'll assess the issue, and take note of what had happened. Whether if be from players, server logs, or by talking to the staff. If most are calmed down, I'll apologize for the issue, and begin helping to rectify it. In the case where some, or many, players are acting irrationally for no reason, or trying to garner attention, I'll begin giving out warnings, and if needed- punishment to the player(s) mentioned.

2. YouthInRevolt

Owner

Hey there @MoosieMoo !

After going through your application with the rest of the Management team we have decided to accept your application and you will be starting off as a Helper of the server starting from today!

// Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.