Accepted Staff Application - lesbiankermit

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by lesbiankermit, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lesbiankermit

Helper

Minecraft Username: lesbiankermit
    Previous Username(s): None
    Discord Username/Numbers: sylvia#7889
    Timezone and Country: CST (UTC-5), United States
    Are you able to record and upload to Youtube: Yes!
    Past Punishments: none
    Why are you applying?: Because I've been playing on the server for a long time, and I'd like to be more involved in the community.
    Any past experiences?: Was a mod for a sapphic discord server for a year!

Scenario Questions

1. Your friend is asking you to spawn in some items for them. What do you say?
    If it were hdb heads or something that they lost due to lag yeeting, then I'd do so for them. However, if it were anything else I'd refuse, and direct them to the admin shop where they can buy items: I'm not going to help anyone cheat.

2. You see a few of our players having a disagreement. How do you approach this situation?
    I ask them what the problem is, listening to each side of the story. I'd then warn the player who was in the wrong verbally, and if the disagreement kept going, I'd tell them to take the argument elsewhere like discord dms. If things continued to keep going, I'd punish the player that was in the wrong.

3. You notice another staff member abusing their permissions in some way. What do you do next?
    Report it to Noah, or any staff member that is senior to both myself and the offending staff member and trust them to sort things out.

4. Somebody is asking you a question in chat but you don’t know the answer. What is your next step?
    I would ask another staff member for the answer and if there were none online, I'd ask other players, as one might be able to know.

5. You have punished someone on the server, they're now calling you abusive. How do you react?
    I would state the facts of what led to their punishment in a calm and collected manner to the people they are telling that I'm abusive, then let them judge for themselves. If they still keep reacting badly, I'd just ignore it.

6. Something has happened on the server and everyone is spamming and freaking out. What do you do?
    I remind everyone to stay calm and to not spam. I assure them that staff is working on the problem, and maybe distract them with dropping silly heads if everyone is in the hub due to the server crashing. I then work with other staff to fix the problem and do my best to get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

2. YouthInRevolt

Owner

Hey there @lesbiankermit !

After going through your application with the rest of the Management team we have decided to accept your application and you will be starting off as a Helper of the server starting from today!

// Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.