Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Egirlvinny/Calvin, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Egirlvinny/Calvin

Egirlvinny/Calvin New Member

Minecraft Username:
    egirlvinny

Previous Username(s):
    vinnamon
    plasticskulls

Discord Username/Numbers:
    The Ultimate Worm#0847

Timezone and Country:
    CDT, United States, but I am able to be on a lot more during the night as well!

Current staff referral!:
    ChemicalCat
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563629630892802049/588257758998953994/a_referral.png

Are you able to record and upload to Youtube:
    I will soon! I'm saving up for a microphone and a better computer, but I should be able to do small recordings in the meantime.

Past Punishments:
    None.

Why are you applying?:
    I would love to be able to help others and keep the server safe and friendly! I enjoy being able to be there for other players.

Any past experiences?:
    I was a helper on a smaller server of an old friend of mine. (it has been over a year and I have forgotten the name.)

Scenario Questions

1. Your friend is asking you to spawn in some items for them. What do you say?
    I'm sorry but no, this is a survival server which means you need to find them yourself, and I have no authority to give them to you.

2. You see a few of our players having a disagreement. How do you approach this situation?
    Ask what's wrong and try to find a simple solution without angering anyone, if I cannot I will contact a higher staff member to help sort out the issue.

3. You notice another staff member abusing their permissions in some way. What do you do next?
    Take screenshots of the evidence, and report them to another admin or the owner.

4. Somebody is asking you a question in chat but you don’t know the answer. What is your next step?
    Apologize and say I don't know the answer to that question, and suggest asking another staff member or look it up.

5. You have punished someone on the server, they're now calling you abusive. How do you react?
    Clarify that I only did what was needed, and keep the situation calm so it doesn't go too far.

6. Something has happened on the server and everyone is spamming and freaking out. What do you do?
    Contact the owner/someone close to the owner and try and keep the players calm until we can fix the issue.

#1 Egirlvinny/Calvin, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019